Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Wrap-Up - 10 Most Popular Posts!

I like having Christmas behind me.  Not that I don't love the day, but sometimes it seems like such a production that I hardly get to relax and enjoy it.  Maybe that means I've become an adult and maybe it means that I'm a procrastinator and I was finishing up someone's Christmas stocking on the afternoon of the 24th.  Either way I do enjoy that last week of the year when we have no plans or obligations.  No school or work.  It's a good time to think about what we've done over the whole year.
Here's a rundown of the most visited posts of the last 12 months!

1.  Lotion Bottle Cellphone Holder!




This one was a first for me - first Pinterest project, first ModPodge project...


2.  Improved Kitchen Storage!



A quick & dirty fix for a most annoying problem - storage of cookie sheets and trays!


3.  Finally!  A Lamp Refurb!!!



This was a most delayed project - and I was so glad to have it done.  

4.  Check out my Can!!



This was a super easy project that I'm sure I'll be repeating.  Seriously, there's something very satisfying about watching glue dry.

5.  It's Curtains for You (or me actually)!!




A post where I confess to having no pretty window treatments in my bedroom after living here for 5 years.


6.  Getting my Mod Podge on!



I still sorta miss this shirt...

7.  Things are looking UP!



I think this should probably be considered phase 1 of the big-girl-bedroom redo... 


8.  Snowflake Ornament



This was seriously fun.  I may do another ornament next year.  Or I may just post the second one I did already ;)

9.  Halloween Felt Board



The kids really enjoyed it, but it didn't last... Mr. Destruction had it ripped off the wall within 2 days.  Next time I will figure out a more secure way to attach it.

10.  Make It BLUE!



A recent post about repainting the dining room.


So that's it!  The top 10 most popular posts of 2012.  I'm already excited about 2013 :)


signature

3 comments:

  1. Those look like fun.

    New follower from Sunday Sync.
    http://musingsofamommabear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I like the glittered snowflake ornament and the halloween DIY felt board.
    I'm a new follower of your lovely blog via the super sunday sync. :)

    Maria
    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, new follower from the Super Sunday Blog Hop. Awesome list of posts, looking forward to checking them all out! :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...