Monday, December 3, 2012

OMG A Craft?

That's right! A Craft!!!

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon!

Ok, enough of the vague statements.  I'm not all about mystery.  I am participating in a handmade Christmas ornament exchange!  It was organized by the folks at Creative Headquarters (blogs like Chase the Star, Becoming Martha, Create Craft Love and Wait Til Your Father Gets Home).  The exchange uses an online service called Elfster to assign everyone a recipient and we have until WEDNESDAY this week to get the ornament into the mail.  

I'm not going to say who I'm ornamenting for, but I'll say I hope she likes snowflakes & sparkles. 

I'm currently about 1/4 finished with the craft, but should have it wrapped up tomorrow sometime.  I'm pretty excited about it.  I haven't done anything crafty in quite a while and I'm glad to be back at it!

Hopefully there will be a post by the weekend on this thing, so stay tuned!  


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...