- Wood snowflakes - various sizes
- White paint (already had this)
- Sequins (optional - I had some snowflake ones)
- Drill with a tiny drill bit
- Needle-nose pliers
So here's how I did it!
- Paint the snowflakes on all sides & the edges, letting it dry after each side
- Mod Podge both sides and add glitter, letting it dry after each side
- Drill holes in the center of each shape, and one at the tip of a point on the big guy
- String one bead on to a length of wire and twist it so that it's secure - this is the stopper!
- String up the whole ornament in this order:
- At this point you're ready to finish it, so string on the last bead, and keeping the wire as tight as possible, wrap it around the bead like you did for the first one and secure it
- Cut off excess wire
- Use another length of wire (and beads if you want) to create a loop for hanging, and you're done!
Ready for the tree!
* Bless My Nest *