Monday, February 6, 2012

Scouting Projects: Busted Lamp

It wasn't that long ago that I wrote up a post about putting up a swing-arm lamp (using power tools - I was very proud of myself).  And if you recall the reason I went ahead and ordered the swing-arm lamp was that Chris had pulled the floor lamp down and the thing finally broke beyond repair.  So I put it out on the back porch until I had the chance to put it on the curb for the trash and in the few days that it's been standing there it's been staring at me.  It's been taunting me and daring me to make it an upcoming project.

You'll see it here hopefully next week - Floor Lamp Re-Do.  I'm thinking paint, wiring, new shade - it's gonna be great!  The only trick will be trying to keep Chris away from it so he doesn't break it again!


This kid is trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...