Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My dog ate it...

So a while back I needed some cash for something at preschool and I snagged a $10 out of Jason's wallet in the morning before he headed to work since I don't usually have cash on me.  And annoyingly when I got to preschool drop-off, the money was gone.  So I had to go to Wawa (love that place - but I really need to stay away from there and their chocolate chip muffins) and I got cash.  The whereabouts of the bill from earlier was still unknown, however.  And it wasn't until later that evening that it was discovered.

As if the post title wasn't a tip-off, yeah, the dog ate it.  This is what Jason found in the back yard.:


Do you think the bank will take it back?  Probably not.  I don't think it has a complete serial number.  And I wasn't about to go searching anywhere for the remainder of it.  

How can I be mad at this?


She's just a baby who still loves a binky :)
_________________________________________________

P.S.  I created a new blog header.   Valentine's Day is over and I'm already looking forward to spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...