Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Big Girl's Bedroom - Inspiration

Not much to update today except to share a few inspiration pics that are helping us figure out what we want Sarah's new bedroom to look like.  I want it to have a theme without being cheesy, so that when she changes her tune in 2-3 years maybe we can tweak the look of the room by switching out some bed linens and accessories.

So the general theme we're going for is "Surfer Girl"!!  I love this - grown up without being too sophisticated.   She has specified that she does NOT want a pink bedroom.  So I've been clicking around the internet for some ideas and I thought I'd share a bit of what I've been able to find.






I especially like the last pic here, and that's the one Sarah likes the best.  Light blue with turquoise and orange accents.   She also really likes the waves...maybe we'll incorporate that too!

Check out more stuff on my Pinterest Big Girl Bedroom Pinboard!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...