Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's on!!

I seem to be one of those people who does their best (school work, work work, house cleaning, you name it!) during crunch time, so it's no surprise to me that it's already a week into December and few gifts have been bought, few halls have been decked.  It's beginning to look like Christmas, but my calendar is still on October (oops).

In addition to my SAHM job, I'm also a student.  A very part-time student, but somehow I always end up stressed out about school work, but tonight it's DONE!  Until next semester, anyway.   With no more classes, papers, or presentations to work on I can really switch gears and get it done!

Cleaning, decorations, cookies, treats, planning.  There's a lot to do, but it will get done.  It always does!

Tree 2010

Oh and did I mention I still have one or two home improvement things I want to bang out before the BIG DAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...