Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

(ok it's not in focus, but I can't turn back the clock and take this one again)

It's hard to talk about this week without mentioning the spectacular weather.  I mean, it's MARCH and it's over 70 degrees every day for a week.  Tomorrow is Friday and it's going to be near 80.  I certainly hope this won't lead to a sweltering summer, but seeing as there's not much I can do about it, I choose to enjoy the beautiful days we have now.  How?  OUTSIDE TIME!

Just like all kids, Chris & Sarah love playing outside.  Bubbles, dirt, riding toys, and sidewalk chalk.  It's all fun.  I feel like we need a swing set and/or a sandbox.  I'll update if we take the plunge.





I guess it's time to get prepped for Easter.  Time to do some spring cleaning & put out our ceramic bunnies.  You all have ceramic bunnies, right??  Easter related craft coming soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...