Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Puppy Play-Date

So now that I've been an experienced pet owner for a full 2.5 days, I thought it would be time to arrange for a little dog socialization with another pooch.   OK, so not really my brilliant thinking, but my mom wanted to bring over some puppy related paperwork (immunization record, etc) and she brought with her the beaglet she adopted from Stanley.

Beagle antics ensued....

Rosie
Darby



Sisters 





It's next to impossible to get her to stand still for a photo.

They ran, they rolled.  Rosie tugged Darby's leash.  They bravely jumped off the front porch.  It was like old times, like it hadn't been 48 hours since they had seen one another last.


I guess she likes the strap on the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...