Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Breaking the Silence

It's been quite a while since I posted anything and you might be wondering what the heck has been going on?  Well things can get busy, and unfortunately not with bloggy stuff, just life.  Last week was spring break ending in my mom's birthday and then Easter.  In case you are just missing me, I'll give a rundown of all the action.

We went to the zoo on Tuesday.



It was a beautiful day!

We did have lunch with my parents one day and then Good Friday was my mom's birthday.   Just a small family get-together with fried fish and a delicious cake from a local bakery - family favorite.  Saturday was spent prepping for Easter and then Sunday was Easter itself.

The Easter Bunny came here and brought a few baskets for the kids with bubbles, sunglasses, flip flops, a new dress and bouncy balls.  And candy.  Out the front door was a trail of eggs that led to this surprise from the EB:



Through the rest of the morning the kids thoroughly destroyed the living room with "grass".


Then we headed over to my parent's house for Easter Linner!  Yum!  More baskets/candy/toys PLUS an outdoor egg hunt (with wooden eggs that my mom painted & decoupaged).



Then Chris got sick :(  Poor dude spent the next 2 days with a fever and acting pathetic.

So here we are smack in the middle of spring.  I've brainstormed a ton of projects/crafts/etc to bring to life in the coming weeks.  The tricky part is finding the time to get them done.  I'm excited though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...