Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Little Housekeeping

As a relatively new blogger, I'm still getting to know the tools at my disposal and trying to find ways to get my stuff read by people who may be interested.  So I decided to set up a Facebook page.

I was actually talking to a few people who said they wished I was on FB too.  Of course I've been spamming all my FB friends every time there's a new post, but with the new handy-dandy FB page, only the likers will see it!

Setting up the page was super easy and I'm still trying to figure out how to add things to "like" posts and the blog itself, but until then if you want to "like" the page on FB, you can click on the link I added to the right and it'll take you to the FB page for Goofy Monkeys!

The plan is to cross-post a Facebook update there whenever there's a new post to read here!

Also notice that I've rearranged things to the right.  Hopefully it'll be a little less cluttered.  Decluttering is my theme of the week next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...