Monday, February 18, 2013

Trials of Toddlerhood

I figured now was as good a time as any to pop onto the blog to address where I have been and why there have been so few posts.  Well, I hate to blame my children for my problems, but what's a girl to do?  My son, Chris, is 2.  He's a tough 2 and as his mom, I've been quite challenged lately.

It's not a simple thing.  Due to potty training issues (and some serious clean-ups that come along with it) we have basically given up on a daily nap.  So there goes my 2 hour window for productivity each day.  He's a curious kid and requires pretty close supervision or else we're left with messes to clean up.  I think he might be a wizard with the way he's able to come up with a marker or crayon out of thin air to "tag" walls.  

I don't want to get into it too much because the last thing a person needs is a permanent internet record of all their toddler shenanigans.  But suffice it to say, mommying a little guy takes up a lot more of my "free time" lately and so I just haven't had the time I really want to spend on the household stuff.

I'm hoping it won't last though.  I miss crafting, DIYing, and working to make our home better.


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...