So here's the breakdown of moving rooms for her:
1. Clean out downstairs room
- purge toys
- remove tv
- relocate "office" in the closet and the printer
- ditch rug
2. Make any repairs to wall & ceiling
3. Paint walls & ceiling (colors TBD)
4. Curtains and shades!
5. Desk solution (closet?)
6. Trim out closet door casing and put up a curtain
7. Move in!
After she's moved out of the 2nd floor bedroom, we'll need to do some work in there:
1. Big boy bed
2. Curtains & bedding
3. Repaint room
4. Closet repairs
So that's the plan for the rest of the summer! I think a few of these may be accomplished in July, but mostly in August. Then we can focus our energy on the basement in the Fall.