Monday, June 17, 2013

Kitchen Reno - What's Not to Like?

So what's not to like about a DIY Kitchen renovation?

*

The timeline.  It will take longer than you think.  This is always true.

Washing dishes in the bathroom sink.  It's small and annoying.

Not having a dining room.  It's become a kitchen.

Limited menus.  It's amazing how much I depend on counter space and small appliances to prep food.  We've been living on junk (and it shows).

The mess.  I have cleaned my basement 2-3 times now and it needs it again. 

Paper plates.  I am not a fan of paper plates - I don't mind them occasionally, but I hate eating all my meals off of them.  And it feels wasteful and expensive.

*

I only wish the end were in sight.  We still have a ton of work to do, but progress IS happening.  Just slowly.



signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...